As an expat in Sweden I find Riktillsammans a great source for me and hopefully you guys dont mind me participating in English. You can answer in Swedish though.
I have around 400,000 in low interest savings account and thought about investing them in funds and bonds as I dont need to use them soon.
I thought about diversifying as much as possible while making sure my choices are not overlapping.
A preliminary plan is to invest 1000 monthly in each (or most) of the following:
- Avanza Global
- Spiltan Globalfond Investmentbolag
- SPP Aktiefond stabil A
- SPP global solutions A
- Handelsbanken GI småbolag A1 SEK
- Emerging Markets
- Avanza Emerging Markets
- Nordnet Superfonden (better than Avanza zero?)
- Spiltan Aktiefond Investmentbolag
- SPP Aktiefond Sverige
- DNB europa indeks A
- SPP Aktiefond europa
- Spiltan högräntefond
- Quesada bond opportunity A
- IKC avkastningfond
- AMF Räntefond lång
- SPP obligationfond
- Spiltan räntefond Sverige
As a beginner I appreciate any advice or changes to this portfolio.